Number 1 Pest Control - Wasps - West Sussex
Map of West Sussex
Wasp Control West Sussex
Number One Pest Control Have done lots of work in West Sussex and one of our most experianced area is wasps. This is because the vast amounts of wasps continuously breeding in the UK.
* wasps are commonly found in the UK.
* The queens hibernate during the winter, in buildings or under the bark of trees.
* In spring the queens look for nesting sites such a hole in the ground, a hollow tree or in spaces within the eaves of a building, lofts, attics and garden sheds, etc.
* The queen will build her nest with a papery material that she makes by chewing small pieces of wood mixed with saliva.
* In the nest she will raise a few workers and these will start to enlarge the nest and help to rear the next generation of wasps. Nest construction starts in earnest in June and will usually reach it's maximum in size in September.
* Worker wasps will look for food up to 400 metres from the nest. Workers feed mainly on sugary materials such as nectar.
Any wasp Problems in West Sussex Please contact Number One Pest Control
Click here this link to view a full list of areas in west sussex that Number One Pest control Cover
Need Rat Control In West Sussex click here
Too see more information about pest control in west sussex, Crawley Pest Control
To see information on Bee control West Sussex
Number One Pest control is based in west sussex. When you choose Number One Pest Control we can garuntee 100% Customer Satisfaction. We can go anywhere: Your House, Your Garden, Golf club, farms, football pitches and many more places. So you know, no matter what your problem Number One Pest Control can almost definitley get the job done! We use the best products available to the pest control world so you know you are getting the best service for your money! So choose Number One Pest Control for any problems in West Sussex, East Sussex and Surrey.
Currently Browsing: Wasp Control West Sussex